Friday, April 13, 2012

Wood Clock Gear cnc 3axis router

Wood Clock Gear cnc 3axis router Video Clips. Duration : 5.68 Mins.


Cutting out clock gear with my v90 3 axis router. The plywood is 7 layers thick but still only about 3/16 of an inch overall. It took about 15 minutes i think. It was around 11:30 at night and my wife was sleeping in the next room so I don't talk too much and all you can hear is the bit cutting. I use really a really quit spindle and even the vaccuum is not very loud unless your right next to it.... This is going to be used as part of a large wall decoration for my sons "steampunk" themed room... I wish i could retire so I could have time to do this stuff all day everyday ;)

Tags: fireball, v90, clock, gear, 3axis, router, woodworking, micro, laminated, plywood, steampunk, wall, art

No comments:

Post a Comment