Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lil' Wayne - John (If I Die Today) Instrumental Remake (Prod. By Big Drew Ent.)

Lil' Wayne - John (If I Die Today) Instrumental Remake (Prod. By Big Drew Ent.) Video Clips. Duration : 2.80 Mins.


Here is my Remake Instrumental of Lil' Wayne's Song, "John" Ft. Rick Ross I Made it in Propellerhead Reason 4. If theres songs u want me 2 remake, then hit me up & like always, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! HERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE BEAT: hulkshare.com

Tags: Lil', wayne, ft., rick, ross, John, if, die, today, Instrumental, remake, bigdrewentertainment, bde, new, beat, 2011, beats, rap, fruity, hiphop, producer, reason, making, remix, sample, instrumentals, fruity loops, hilary, duff, cent, samples, eminem, feat, drake, ray, william, produced, lips, reach, lloyd, stranger, clean, watching, tomorrow, fair, viral, lizzie, flaming, yesterday, nancy, out, mcguire, wake, dignity, three, fly, nyc, doing

No comments:

Post a Comment